SAFETY WITHOUT COMPROMISE | Dedicated to a Safe Work Environment
UniTek Global Services is committed to providing a safe work environment for its employees without exception. Our expectation is clear: zero injuries, zero auto accidents and zero general liability claims as a result of our making thoughtful choices to ensure favorable outcomes. In order to support this vision of an Expectation Zero culture, where safety is a core value, UniTek is committed to ensuring safety above all for our people, customers and the general public.
Each of our employees has a role in safety, especially our project and construction managers, supervisors and foremen, and we encourage our people to take ownership and responsibility to ensure that we have an effective, integrated safety process as safety is integral to the solutions we provide our customers. Through training, communications and accountability, UniTek is committed to instilling a culture of safety throughout our organization.
Our integrated solutions provide superior accountability, process efficiencies and improved customer service. It is the UniTek way to be safe and thoughtful in our approach to our business. This includes doing things safely, thoughtfully and efficiently the first time. In fact, working safely is a condition of employment.
We are the proud owners of safety awards, certifications and personal expectations, including the following:
- OSHA Authorized Trainers and CPR/First Aid Instructors
- OSHA 10 CPR/First Aid and RF awareness for field employees
- Smith System Defensive Driver Training
- Classroom Defensive Driving
- Site Inspections and Audits
- Job Site Safety Analysis
- Stretch and Flex Program
- Specialized Training including Roof Top Fall Protection and Gravitec Tower Climbing
- Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals