Wirecomm Systems (2008) Inc., a UniTek Global Services Company, provides, cable installation, maintenance, splicing, sweep, certification, balancing, disconnect and customer service to the evolving cable television and Phone industry in Canada. Other services include system activation and rebuilds, service and maintenance, MDU services, underground drop burials, ATX and other security Camera services as well as Home Theatre and cellular service installations.
Wirecomm is the second-largest fulfillment contractor to Canada’s largest cable television/phone service provider. Wirecomm delivers wireless communications, Next Generation business solutions, digital cable and Internet services to millions of households in Ontario.
Markets We Have Served
The WIRECOMM Advantage
- We support Cloud and IP-based platforms
- Knowledgeable in Next Generation business solutions and user interfaces
- Offering our unique ability to connect all solutions to the growing wireless network outside the home
- We track key performance indicators to manage and implement best practices
- Our focus is on technician training, safety, retention and performance
As a trusted solutions provider, we strive to deliver excellence on every service call. We look forward to serving the evolving needs of cable, Internet, home phone and security subscribers with unparalleled installation, upgrade and maintenance services for new and existing customers.